Best Catia Training Institute in Hyderabad
Cistotech is a Best Catia Training Institute in Hyderabad where the experienced CATIA professionals provide real time hands on training to the candidates who want to shape their career in this domain along with 100% placement assistance. CATIA V5 course syllabus is well structured by related technologies instructors from foundational level to advanced level based on the real world requirements.
Cistotech delivers certification oriented CATIA V5 training for the participants in Hyderabad by qualified trainers who uses CATIA in their daily routine. CATIA V5 training is focused on providing in-depth training on the design solutions and industry best practices and follows the latest educational techniques and technologies for assisting the students in the subject as well as in placements.
What is CATIA?
Computer-Aided Three dimensional Interactive Application is a 3D Mechanical designing software marketed and supported by IBM and is used in manufacturing companies for designing bigger products such as boats, planes, and automobiles. It is the most widely known and used software in the present world as it responds faster to market requirements.
CATIA is one of the most powerful tools of CAD software widely used in manufacturing industries like Ford, Toyota, Hyundai, and Goodyear, etc for product development and design. It is used in various mechanical related companies as it suggests the enterprises in reusing the design knowledge and fast-tracks the product development cycle.
CATIA is user-friendly Mechanical CAD software and found its implementation in various notable automobile and aerospace industries such as Volvo, Fiat, Renault, Toyota, Honda, Ford, Hyundai, L&T, Tata motor, Mahindra, ISRO, HAL & ADA which uses several modules and tools of CATIA V5 to achieve their intended product design.
Advantages of learning CATIA
- Capable of addressing the complete product development process
- Facilitates true collaborative engineering across the multidisciplinary extended enterprise
- Enables enterprises to reuse product design knowledge
- Helps companies to speed-up their responses to market needs
- Enables companies to create products and bring them to the market
- Allows considerable savings in time and money
- Supports the design of numerous composite configurations
- Manage multi-part geometries
- Leads the development of poor quality parts
Who can learn CATIA?
- B tech
- M tech
- Mechanical diplomats
- Civil diplomats
- Aero diplomats
- Mechanical designers
- Mechanical Surface Designer
- Electrical engineer
- Aerospace Designer
- Automotive Designer
Why choose CATIA?
- CATIA has evolved rapidly to cater to a more diverse market place
- Leading product development solution for all manufacturing organizations
- More widespread and affordable technology
- Very attractive to businesses across a wide range of industries
- completely in the purview of mechanical engineering
CATIA Course Eligibility
- Final year students who are willing to learn CATIA software with practical industry experience
- Engineering graduates to stay ahead of the competition
- Professionals who are willing to make a career as a Design Engineer or CAE Analyst
- Designers to deepen their knowledge for faster career growth
- Working Professionals to enhance their knowledge in similar or advanced software
CATIA Course Content
- INTRODUCTION TO ENGINEERING CONCEPTS
- CATIA WORKBENCHES
- PART DESIGN
- ASSEMBLY DESIGN
- WIREFRAME AND SURFACE DESIGN
- GENERATIVE SHAPE DESIGN
What will you gain by the end of CATIA Training?
- Create a complex model in CATIA V5
- Create and manage a structured model
- Design parts in the context of an assembly
- Re-use existing data to complete assemblies
- Manage the relationship between assembled parts
- Analyze and annotate your design
- Draw sketches that comply with regulations and specifications
- Create designs using advanced modeling tools
- Edit designs
- Integrate features to form a solid model
- Create complex three-dimensional surface models
- Demonstrate assemblies to simulate assembly motion
Why Cistotech for CATIA Training in Hyderabad?
Cistotech is one of the leading CATIA training institutes in Hyderabad where the CATIA training is conducted based on real-time scenarios and case studies in order to provide practical guidance and placement support for the candidates who want to excel their career in this software. The regular workshops conducted here help the students in enhancing their knowledge in the CATIA course.
Cistotech offers CATIA classroom training, online training, weekend training, and fast track training as per the convenience of the participants with well-equipped lab and infrastructural facilities by the highly qualified CATIA trainers who allows the students to work on live and real-time projects and help them in their resume preparation.
Cistotech also offers various career-oriented civil engineering courses such as AutoCAD, ETABS, 3DS MAX, STAAD PRO, REVIT and PRIMAVERA, etc along with mechanical engineering courses which include AutoCAD, Unigraphics, Solidworks, Hypermesh and PRO-E-CREO which helps the participants in excelling their career.
CATIA Training Highlights
- Real-Time CATIA Project Training
- Hands-on Practical Training
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Unique training methodology
- Real-time Hands-on Experience.
- Personality development sessions
- Interview Preparation & Employability Training
- Guaranteed Success in Career.
- Real-Time CATIA Trainers
- Flexible Batch Timings
- Minimum Batch Size for individual attention
- Excellent Lab Facility
- Certification Support
Modes of delivering CATIA Training Institute in Hyderabad
Classroom training – Cistotech provides regular CATIA classroom training for the candidates conducted by certified CATIA instructors through a well-designed course structure to make the candidate’s industry-ready professionals and make them capable of handling the majority of the real-world scenarios.
Online training – Cistotech offers CATIA online training for the participants who want to make their career in the stream by providing a captivating interactive environment with dynamic content. The training will be delivered by highly qualified and experienced trainers to deliver high-quality CATIA Training.
Weekend Training – Cistotech offers CATIA weekend training classes based on the training requirements of the participants by certified trainers who make the students confident & comfortable in cracking interviews.
Fast track training program – Cistotech offers CATIA fast track training classes that are scheduled normally at a time that best suits the participants by qualified trainers. The fast track training program is an intensive 20 days course designed for fast grabbers and immediate job seekers.
Duration of CATIA Training in Hyderabad
Regular classes (morning, day time, and evening)
Weekend training classes (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
Fast track training program (5+ hours daily)
Duration- 20 days
CATIA Course FAQs
What is the CATIA Trainer profile?
You will be trained by CATIA certified professional, a mechanical engineer at SVIC INDIA where he develops custom software with more than 13 years of real industry experience and 9 years of teaching experience.
What are the system requirements for learning CATIA V5?
- CATIA is accessible on window 32 bit or window 64 bit
- Minimum of 2GB RAM
- 10GB free disk space
- 1GB Graphic Card
What is the career scope for CATIA V5 certified professionals?
CATIA is one of the highly demanded job roles as it is used in every corner of the world and learning this software is the best opportunity to shape your career ahead.
What are the application areas of CATIA V5 software?
- Plant design
- Industry machinery
- consumer goods
What are the perquisites for learning CATIA V5?
No perquisites are required for learning the CATIA V5 course.
What are the available environments to start CATIA?
- Desktop (motif)
- Console (dterm)
What is the latest version of CATIA?
CATIA Version 6 is the latest version of CATIA software.
Why many companies are not upgrading to CATIA V6?
Many companies are not upgrading their software to the latest version because they are not understanding improvements made and potential compatibility options.
What are the modes of delivering CATIA Training in Hyderabad?
- Classroom training
- Online training
- Weekend Training
- Fast track training
Will I work on live projects during my training?
Yes. All the CATIA participants will work on live CATIA projects after the completion of their training sessions.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Any Bachelors degree