Best Pro E Tarining Institute in Hyderabad
Cistotech is the Best Pro-E Training Institute in Hyderabad that offers real time training by the experienced professionals who are working in PRO-E and related technologies and are aware of current industry needs. The real time instructors deliver PRO-E Training in more practical way so as to match with the real world requirements for both beginner levels to advanced level.
Cistotech trains its students in a way such that they will be eligible to clear all types of interviews and handles real industry challenges at the workplace. The primary aim of PRO-E-CREO Training is to assist the participants in placements by offering certification oriented PRO-E Training by the expert trainer at the most appropriate schedules.
What is PRO-E-CREO?
PRO-E CREO is a 3D modeling software that is used to design, manufacture and CAD draft in mechanical engineering for optimizing the development of the product with its stated parameters, dimensions, and features. It provides various options for the engineers to use in each step of the designing process in order to offer a more efficient design experience compared to other modeling software.
It offers tools for all phases of development for improving productivity from the beginning stages to the stage of hands-on creation and manufacturing where changes can be made in other parts of the process also. It is one of the cost-effective designing software as the development process is shortened for a new product because of its generation of associative manufacturing and service deliverables.
A mechanical engineer can model any object surrounded by various tools and advance facilities for simulation and analysis. Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC) is a company that markets PRO-E offers comprehensive training on usage of this software both online as well as in-person.
Advantages of PRO-E-CREO
- Increased productivity
- Efficient and flexible design capabilities
- Easier to use
- Allow for design processes to move more quickly
- Increases designer’s productivity level
- Process information more quickly
- Designs can be altered and highlighted
- Easy to share designs
- Offers more user-friendly interface
- Provides a better experience for designers
Why choose PRO-E-CREO?
- A popular and powerful design tool
- The preferred tool for electromechanical design drafting practices
- Applied across a wide range of industries
- CREO Skills have ample of opportunities
- Candidates can expect a good job in the market
- Highly reputed and remunerating career
Who can learn PRO-E-CREO?
- Mechanical engineers
- Mechanical Diplomats
- Design Engineers
- Industrial Designers
- Piping & Cabling Designers
- Production Designers
PRO-E-CREO Course Eligibility
- Beginners who are looking to start their career in the industry
- Intermediate-level users to improve their current skills
- Those who are looking to get the Certification
- Final year students for their mini projects
- working professional to enhance their skills
PRO-E-CREO Course Content
- Introduction & Understanding to Pro-E Parametric Concepts
- Using Pro-E Parametric Interface
- Selecting & Editing of Geometry, Features, Models
- Creating Sketcher Geometry & Using Sketcher Tools
- Using Sketches & Datum Features
- Creating Extrudes & Revolves
- Creating Holes, Shells, Draft & Patterns
- Creating Rounds, Chamfers
- Creating Sweeps and Blends
- Sweeps with Variable Sections
- Helical Sweeps & Swept Blends
- Relations, Parameters & Family Tables
- Groups, Copy, Mirror & UDF’s
- Measuring, Inspecting Models
- Family Tables
- Assembling with Constraints
- Exploding, Replacing Components, Cross-Sections in Assemblies
- Component Interfaces
- Creating and Using Assembly Structure and Skeletons
- Sheetmetal Design Process & Fundamentals
- Creating Primary & Secondary Sheetmetal Wall Features
- Bending, Unbending & Modifying Sheetmetal Models
- Introduction, Creating New Drawings & Drawing Views
- Adding Model Details &Tolerance Information to Drawings
- Adding Notes, Symbols, Tables, Balloons & Layers in Drawings
What will you gain by the end of PRO-E-CREO Training?
- Gain knowledge on parametric and types of parametric in tool
- Create 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric & direct modeling
- Import and export cad models
- Work on assemblies both top-down and bottom-up
- Provide solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling, and documentation
Why choose Cistotech for PRO-E-CREO Training in Hyderabad?
Cistotech is the leading training institute that offers PRO-E-CREO Training in Hyderabad for the participants who are willing to excel in their careers in this arena. The training provided here enables the students to land on their dream jobs and excel in their careers towards success. The course structure is well designed in order to provide in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from basic to advanced level.
The training sessions are conducted under the supervision of industry experts who have years of experience in handling difficult and complex CREO projects and who deliver PRO-E CREO Training as per the current industry requirements. They cover the balanced theory with practical sessions through live projects and real-time scenarios that are much enough to expert skills in this stream.
Cistotech conducts regular workshops that are managed by experienced professionals in order to provide an ideal working environment for the participants so that they can achieve their goals and get placed in MNC and Big corporations worldwide.
Cistotech also offers various career-oriented civil engineering courses such as AutoCAD, ETABS, 3DS MAX, STAAD PRO, REVIT, and PRIMAVERA, etc along with mechanical engineering courses which include AutoCAD, Unigraphics, Solidworks, Hypermesh and CATIA which helps the participants in excelling their career.
PRO-E-CREO Training Highlights
- Faculty from the industry; not from the institutes
- Limited batch size with individual focus
- Live projects on PRO-E
- Real-time scenarios and case studies
- 100% Placement assistance
- Real-time company assignments
- Real-time exposure
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Workshops under the expert guidance
- Certification Guidance
- Preparation of interview questions
- Resume preparation
Modes of delivering PRO-E CREO Training in Hyderabad
Classroom training – Cistotech offers regular PRO-E-CREO classroom training for the participants with newly designed labs as per each candidate’s requirement of modules and content to practice. The classroom training sessions are conducted in mornings, day time and evenings as per the candidate’s convenience.
Online Training – Cistotech provides PRO-E-CREO online training for the aspirants with experienced trainers who follow a comprehensive approach and uses the latest tools and web conferencing technology to deliver quality PRO-E-CREO online training for the attendees.
- Practical Course Material & E-books.
- 24 x 7 online accesses
- Video Recordings for any doubts
- Video lectures along with digital classroom
- More practical approach than classroom-based training
Weekend training – Cistotech conducts weekend training sessions for PRO-E-CREO training in Hyderabad which are conducted during Saturdays, Sundays and holidays and are designed especially for working professionals and college students who cannot attend regular classes because of their daily routines.
Fast track training – Cistotech does offer fast track training programs for PRO-E-CREO training in Hyderabad for working professionals, researchers, job seekers, and fast learners. This fast track training session is an intensive 20 days training program conducted by expert trainers with years of experience in delivering fast PRO-E-CREO training without skipping the concepts.
Duration of PRO-E-CREO Training in Hyderabad
Regular classes (morning, day time, and evening)
Weekend training classes (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
Fast track training program (5+ hours daily)
Duration- 20 days
PRO-E-CREO Course FAQs
What are the application areas of PRO-E-CREO?
- Consumer Products
- Airlines & Automotive
- Footwear & Apparel
- Medical Devices
- Industrial Equipment
What are the prerequisites for learning PRO-E-CREO?
- Basics in AutoCAD
- Familiarity with any CAD software
What are the prime features of CREO tools?
- Faster time to market
- Product quality
- Design efficiency
- Minimum errors
- Less scrap and rework
What is the difference between PRO -E, and CREO?
CREO is an advanced version of PRO –E which superseded the PRO –E.
Why CREO is better than PRO –E?
- Sketcher is easier
- Identify whether the sketch is close or not.
- CAE is also available
- Help topics are very easily available
- Fast and better User Interface
- Easier to use
- Fast and less time taking
Which companies are using CREO?
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Banco Products (India) Ltd
- Shivam Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Macmet Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Tata Technologies and many more
What is the latest version of CREO?
CREO 4.0 is on the way for the latest release.
Is CREO better than AutoCAD?
CREO is made for 3D modeling software whereas AutoCAD is mainly used to generate 2D drawings. Hence it is better to go for CREO.
Is CREO useful for mechanical engineering?
Mechanical engineering is a stream that involves designing at every stage. As CREO has become an integral part of the designing stage, it is a must for the engineers to attain CREO skills.
What is PTC?
Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC) is a company that created and markets the PRO-E/CREO software.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Any Bachelors degree