Revit Architecture Training in Hyderabad
Cistotech is the best Revit Architecture Training institute in Hyderabad that offers real time and career oriented Revit Architecture Training for the aspirants who are willing to get their career settled in this domain. It consists of highly qualified and experienced trainers who deliver high-quality Revit Architecture Training for the participants with a well designed Revit Architecture Training course content that matches with the current industry requirements.
Cistotech trainers follow comprehensive Revit Architecture training methodology which enables the participants to be an Industry-Ready Professional and capable of handling real-world projects with confidence and ease. It offers an interactive learning environment by conducting regular workshops under the supervision of experienced industry trainers who help the students in being up to date and comfortable in cracking the interviews.
What is Revit Architecture?
Revit Architecture is an Autodesk’s robust architectural design and documentation software designed to support building information modeling (BIM) workflows for architects and building professionals. It allows the designers to extract data and to build real buildings in the virtual world which is beyond 3D modeling for visualization.
Revit Architecture is a building modeling software through which users can design building and its sub-components using 2D and 3D models, arrange and track the various changes in designed modules. This software interconnects all the plans, elevations, sections and schedules in a design process where if a view is altered the other views are automatically updated with no human intervention.
Revit Architecture contains some core features which provide the necessary support for sustainable design and analysis while drawing a building structure. It is a parametric changing engine that provides underlying relational database architecture and is responsible for creating the building’s complete life cycle.
Advantages of Revit Architecture for Civil Engineers
- Making a virtual representation of building products
- Getting accurate, reliable and cost-effective solutions
- Validating the design of the model for constructability and performance
- Maintenance of wood, steel, and concrete structures
- Making a comprehensive analysis of structural & MEP elements
- Deliver projects in a risk-free environment
- Make use of React Structures in Revit to perform structural loads analysis
- Used to producing detailed RCC and Steel Drawings
- Design clashes will be able to rectify
Why choose Revit Architecture Course?
- Amazing architectural software
- The unlimited scope of career
- Currently dominating software the industry
- Floats a high demand for competent professionals
- Well paying job roles
Who can learn Revit Architecture?
- Job Seekers
- Civil Students
- Electrical Engineers
- Software Developers
- CAD Manager
- Construction Supervisors
- Structural Engineers
- Autodesk Revit Users
- MEP engineers
Revit Architecture Course Content
- Revit Architecture Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Starting a Project
- Starting a Design
- Basics of the Building Model
- Loading Additional Building Components
- Viewing the Building Model
- Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Developing the Building Model
- Detailing and Drafting
- Construction Documentation
- Presenting the Building Model
Revit Architecture Course Eligibility
- Graduates willing to take Revit Architecture Certification
- Experienced Revit Architecture users tasked with projects
- Working Professionals engaged in design a building and structure
- Experts for job up-gradation
What will you gain by the end of Revit Architecture Training?
- Know how to develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs
- Use tools specifically built to support Building Information Modeling workflows
- Know how to capture and analyze concepts
- Maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction
- Know how to do building element energy analysis
- Know how to scan the Revit model for collisions between elements
- Work with multiple users and save their work to a central file
- Know how to dock dialogs in a single window
- Gain control over rebar placement
- Learn to crop non-rectangular model areas faster
- Manage elevation cut-line configuration
- Create details from views of a 3D model
Why Cistotech for Revit Architecture Training in Hyderabad?
Cistotech is the leading Revit Architecture Training Institute in Hyderabad that provides 100% real-time, practical and placement focused Revit Architecture training and offers a wide range of career-oriented courses for students, job seekers, and corporate citizens. The primary focus of Revit Architecture training is to get the participants placed in MNCs and course structure is designed accordingly from basic to advanced level and covers all tools and techniques that are enough to meet the industry standards.
The highly certified Revit Architecture Trainers help the participants to gain the building information modeling experience and to enhance their expertise to stand ahead among competitors. The workshops conducted by the experts help the students in gaining real-time practical exposure and to learn the skills required for working in the industry.
Cistotech offers various modes of training like classroom training, online training, weekend training, and fast track training in order to provide a rich learning environment for the participants who want to excel in their career and are conducted upon the request made by the aspiring Revit Architecture participants.
Revit Architecture Training Highlights
- Highly skilled and experienced Revit Architecture trainers
- Practical Training
- Regular Projects & Assignments
- Industry Standard Study Material Provided
- Flexible Batch Timings
- Resume Writing
- Limited seats with individual focus
- Faculty available even in the Lab session
- Certification assistance
- Mini company-oriented project
- Real-time exposure
- Technical Support after Revit Course Completion
- Back up Classes Available
- Technical Support on Freelancing Projects
Modes of delivering Revit Architecture Training in Hyderabad
Classroom training – Cistotech offers Revit Architecture immersive face to face classroom training for the participants by the real-time instructors who ensure that all the participants involved in training get benefitted from the real-world experience and in-depth software knowledge provided by the expert trainers.
Online Training – Cistotech offers Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom Training for the aspirants where the instructors use concept demonstration, class exercises, presentations, and case studies so as to keep the participants engaged in achieving the training goals.
- Practical Course Material & E-books.
- 24 x 7 online accesses
- Video Recordings for any doubts
- Video lectures along with digital classroom
- More practical approach than classroom-based training
Weekend Training – Cistotech conducts weekend training sessions on Revit Architecture course by the highly certified trainers with years of experience in handling Revit Architecture real-time projects. Revit Architecture weekend training sessions are conducted on weekends and holidays where the course curriculum is specially designed for working professionals and students who are willing to excel in their careers in this stream.
Fast track Training – Cistotech conducts Revit Architecture fast track training programs by the experienced instructors for the participants who are willing to expertise Revit skills immediately. Fast track training programs are specially designed for fast learners and job seekers and continue for an exhaustive period of 20 days.
Duration of Revit Architecture Training in Hyderabad
Regular classes (morning, day time, and evening)
Weekend training classes (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
Fast track training program (5+ hours daily)
Duration- 20 days
Revit Architecture Course FAQs
What are the Prerequisites for learning Revit Architecture?
- Architectural design, drafting or engineering experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft
If I am a Revit Structure student then what can I become?
- Structural BIM Modeler
- Design engineer
- Construction Project Manager
- Revit Engineer
- BIM Manager
What are the three basic platforms of Revit Architecture?
Which is better between Revit Architecture and 3Ds Max?
Both are incomparable as they are two different software that serves different purposes in two different platforms.
Is Revit Architecture worth it?
Revit Architecture is one of the prominent software in 3D visualization as it comes with an easy interface and quick section cuttings which are difficult if you are working on 3Ds max. so it is worthwhile to learn Revit Architecture in the current market scenario.
What are the basics types of schedules in Revit?
- Schedule/Quantities Schedules
- Graphics Column Schedules
- Material Takeoff Schedules
- Note Block Schedules
- Sheet List Schedules
- View List Schedules
- Embedded Schedules
- Key Schedules
- Keynote Legends
- Revision Schedules
List top bim firms in our country?
- pinnacle Infotech
- V Construction
Can I find a job in Revit as fresher?
Yes, there are well-paying full-time jobs as well as part-time opportunities for the freshers with Revit skills. A fresher with strong Revit background can get placed immediately after training.
Is there any scope in Revit Architecture?
Revit Architecture has a good scope as many organizations in the streams of construction and designing looks for civil engineers with Revit skills.
What is the difference between AutoCAD and Revit?
Revit is an advanced version of AutoCAD that allows you to create 2D and 3D models.
Why are architectural firms migrating to Revit?
Architectural firms are migrating to Revit because of its substantial efficiency and effectiveness gains across the whole design cycle.