Best Solidworks Course Training in Hyderabad
Cistotech is the Best Solidworks CourseTraining in Hyderabad. It is well known for its high quality teaching methodologies which provide professional training with latest tools and technologies that meets the requirements of global engineering organizations. It follows unique approach in delivering training with live projects and case studies.
Solidworks Course trainer guides the students in a way such that they can handle any kind of real-time scenarios with ease. The training imparted here renders in-depth coverage on advanced topics of the SolidWorks Course.
What are Solid Works?
Solid works are the best CAD modeling software that enables us to draw 2D and 3D designs in a simple way. It provides all the helping data to the engineers and supports them by increasing their productivity. It is most friendly and easy to use the software when compared to other CAD software.
The main advantages of a solid modeler are better design visualization, design better products, faster and error-free designs, improved communications, etc. Though there are many other CAD software that exists for designing 2D and 3D models solid works are preferred by various industries as it is an industry favorite. It consists of a larger user similar to that of AutoCAD.
Solid works are used in almost all professional industries and hobbyist lobbies such as the Fashion and Sports industry, Automobile industry, Face exploration industry, design industry, etc for the development of their products. It provides a set of tools for extensive customization of a working environment for the projects.
Solid works often used by Life science experts for the number of projects and to develop devices when medical engineers are faced with a time of the critical situation.
Advantages of using solid works
- Easy to use and edit the design at any stage in the design process
- Reduces the number of prototypes needed
- Saves time and money by providing error-free designs
- Increases efficiency by delivering much better results
- Integrated to other software like ANSYS, HYPERMESH, etc
- Estimates the cost report
- Duration in which a given product can be obtained
- Enables the designer to import, translate and store the data
- Produces improved designs and decreases accuracies
Who can learn this?
- Any degree
- B tech
- M tech
- Mechanical diplomats
- Mechanical engineers
- Aero diplomats
- Industry Professionals
What will you learn in SolidWorks training?
- Introduction to Solidworks
- Sketch Basic Tools
- Sketch Edit and Relations
- Basic 3D Tools
- 3D Editing Feature
- Helix and Spiral
- Models for Practice
- Surface Basic Tools
- Surface Editing Features
- Drawing Basic Drafting
- Drawing Adding Dimensions and Symbols
- Sheet Metal Modeling
Cistotech is the leading institute that offers solid works training with 100% placement assistance to the students by highly qualified trainers. The course structure is well designed by experienced professionals in order to provide real-time hands-on training to the candidates who want to shape their career in this domain. The training will be delivered from the foundational level to the advanced level based on real-world requirements.
Cistotech is the real mentor in the field of SolidWorks that assists the students in the subjects as well as in placements by providing placement focused training. It has a well-equipped lab and infrastructural facilities for the students.
- Real-time hands-on Training by industry experts
- Training from basic level to advanced level
- Live projects for knowledge enhancement
- Limited batch size for individual attention
- One to one interactive classes for easy understanding
- Real-time scenarios and case studies
- Regular workshops and internships
- Practical guidance and placement support
- Unlimited lab access
- Helps in resume preparation
What Will You Be Able to Do After the Training Program?
- Understand basic sketching techniques
- Create parts and 3D models
- Create complex structures and surfaces using surface modeling features
- Create assembly and drawings of 3D parts
Modes of delivery
- Classroom training
- Online training
- Weekend classes
- Fast track classes
Duration of SolidWorks course
Regular classes (morning, day time, evening)
Weekend classes (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
Fast track program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: 20 days
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Any Bachelors degree